Wednesday 15 May 2013

Working with the Level 6's




The start of the model that had to be created for one of the level 6's it was tricky at the start without the reference because I had to judge how big the models will have to be.



Now this is where I  used the proper reference image that was given to me to help make the model.


At first I didn't know what to do of the individual objects because I only had a top view, however after having talks with the level 6's I was told that it only had to resemble the object on top of the roof and not look exactly like them.


Now I've added the texture so that the level 6 has given me the model is starting to look better than the basic grey mesh.


In this picture I have have added lighting to the scene to see what it will look like and also adjusted the camera angle so its the same it the picture. The reason why this was so troublesome for me is that I had to get the shadows correctly to match the image which was very frustrating however after changing up the lighting to the correct I was able to match the shadows with the picture.

Here is the bump map I used from the texture given so I can give the building a more lively texture

Here is the model at a angle
here is the the real picture compared to version which I modelled. I had good feed back from the level 6 which I modelled for however I feel that my rendering for the project doesn't quite look how I wanted it to because I feel the lighting isn't right



No comments:

Post a Comment